Welcome to my blog Viewing My World! I have another blog A La Carte where I share my love of thrifting, tablescapes and other aspects of my life. This blog is to share my love of photography! I hope by starting this blog I will take more photos. Come along with me as I view my world through the lens of my camera.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Too Long Gone

It's been a wild summer and keeping up with 
A La Carte took all my blogging time.  Still I miss posting photos and enjoying them here on this blog!  So finally some random shots from the summer that was crazy!
We started feeding this cute guy and now he is part of our family.  Mr Toes!
There was new growth
Freedom in a run through a summer sprinkler
The Butterfly garden bloomed and 
brought many lovelies to the yard
The Hydrangea Tree was lush and full of blooms
The potting bench got a makeover
Sweet Charlie turned 14!
It was a bright and beautiful summer

Just Viewing My World,

Linda

5 comments: