Welcome to my blog Viewing My World! I have another blog A La Carte where I share my love of thrifting, tablescapes and other aspects of my life. This blog is to share my love of photography! I hope by starting this blog I will take more photos. Come along with me as I view my world through the lens of my camera.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MY GRANDSON

I am so in love with this child.  He is beautiful and such a good baby.


All that hair!

Look Grandma, my hand! 

Hi Tiger!

Holding Grandma's finger

Sweet boy~

My Mommy Rocks!

Yes she does!

I love you Tiger! 

hugs, 
Grandma

3 comments:

  1. I know for sure you love him and that you are just nuts about him!

    He looks like you! And his eyes - you think his will be brown?

    He is BEAUTIFUL!

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda, what an adorable little angel. You must be floating on cloud nine all the time. Tiger is just as cute as a button. Many blessings to you and your family.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baby is a darling! He is sweet as can be! You are so wonderful! The photos here are so sweet. I thought of adding a second blog and change some things up. I will have to see. Enjoy the weekend! Anne

    ReplyDelete