Welcome to my blog Viewing My World! I have another blog A La Carte where I share my love of thrifting, tablescapes and other aspects of my life. This blog is to share my love of photography! I hope by starting this blog I will take more photos. Come along with me as I view my world through the lens of my camera.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

BLACK & WHITE


You might know me from my other blog A La Carte
I started this blog for my photography
I am joining Tracy at Trinket's and Treasures for a photo party.  Today we are sharing black and white photos.  I am using some old photos and changing them to black & white and cropping them. 

This is the same photo as my header
I like it in B&W also

Not sure I'm so happy with this photo I think it needs more detail and contrast 

 This was taken on Sanibel Island

Taken on a photo shoot in Tenn
 I love this lantern and bought it for $1

And of course my favorite subject 
Charlie kitty is handsome in B&W for sure!  

Thanks Tracy!
If you enjoy photography be sure to visit her party!

Thanks for Viewing My World,

Linda

11 comments:

  1. The bird photo is amazing. I think the black and white brings out the bubbles in the surf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that you are Linda from A La Carte. Got confused for a second, but I sort of like the seperate photog blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun fun b&w pics you have. I like all the different subjects. The birs is really cool and the foam of the water in it. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these Linda - I think the bird on Sanabel Island is awesome and Charlie is adorable.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the shot of the sandpiper. I think that what it is! Really nice with the foamy surf. And, that lantern for $1?? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your photos. My favorite is the bird. I am glad to say I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos look great in B&W. I like the variety of subjects you choose. I especially like the picture of Charlie as well as the Sandpiper.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, Linda, you're full of surprises. You take amazing photography, dear. It's just beautiful. I particularly like the sandpiper, the tractor grill and lantern and Charlie. Super wonderful photographs. You're really quite talented.

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad I found your photography blog! I was actually thinking of doing something like this too: just photos and not much writing! I love your blog and look forward to seeing more posts.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to take a class so I can learn how to use a camera and PhotoShop and such properly. Your b/w's are beautiful. Charlie takes a nice photo. He is a terrific kitty. Anne

    ReplyDelete