Welcome to my blog Viewing My World! I have another blog A La Carte where I share my love of thrifting, tablescapes and other aspects of my life. This blog is to share my love of photography! I hope by starting this blog I will take more photos. Come along with me as I view my world through the lens of my camera.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

E is for Elves!

What is it they say??  It takes 3 to make a collection? Whoops then I have a collection of elves...I didn't mean to, really I didn't, but look at these...wouldn't they have come home with you??

Come on!  Cute, shabby and sitting in a shoe!

Or this guy...hanging on a shelf...I know you love him!

Look at that face!  Chippy red paint and all...
I know you would add him to your home

Sigh....

How about this cute little guy reading a book?

Well it's not my fault, I needed something that started with an E so I could join Miss Jenny at 
See I told you...not my fault! 

Viewing My World,

Linda


Since these are all vintage I thought I would join Miss Suzanne at Colorado Lady for Vintage Thingy Thursday!  Always so much fun!

14 comments:

  1. I love elves. My Grandma always had a lot of them out at Christmas, and I thought they brought an air of magic with them.

    I still do think so!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, They are adorable! I would not have been
    able to resist!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete
  3. my sister in law is doing the elf on the shelf thing for her daughter. that last little guy looks like a gnome, and those little guys i love. i think it's b/c i love the amazing race so much, and they use the travelocity gnome alot to race with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how could one not love those cute little guys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb ‘E’ post – Christmastime wouldn't be the same without elves!

    Have a great weekend too,

    Here’s mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES YES YES, they would have all come home with me. But my heart is with elf chippy, LOVE HIM.
    and you
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great vintage collection of elves. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fun - do I take door number 1,2,3,or 4?

    Well I like them all but think I like door number 3. I love red heads.

    Love, sandie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes...I'd love them all please!! So cute....chippy paint and all...I think that is my favorite!!! Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your elf collection is awesome! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your vintage elves! They absolutely HAD to come home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello.
    lol...if everyone this week put all their elves together, we'd have a complete city...how about the city of "Elvestown" in the state of "Elveston", USA (sorry, I couldn't help it).
    Nice collection.
    Thanks for sharing.

    For ref:
    Eleven Roses And You

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Linda! What an exceptionally sweet collection of elves!

    You can't help but smile at their impish grins!

    Thanks for a happy little link to the letter "E".

    A+

    ReplyDelete